Copywriting is any written word where the goal is for the reader to take some kind of action.
Every company uses copywriting. The text you see in brochures, websites, emails, catalogs, billboards, scripts written for videos, etc are all considered ‘copy’. Copy is EVERYWHERE! It is part of a $2.3 TRILLION industry worldwide.
The trouble comes when companies do not use their copywriting intentionally. Would you send a person out to represent you or your business without any training? No, you wouldn’t. Well, copywriting is often called ‘a salesperson in print’. So why would you leave your copywriting to someone who has never done it and has not been trained?
There are many principles that should be in your copy to make sure you have the best chance to achieve your goal. Whether that goal is to sell a product, sell a service, have a client opt-in to a funnel, compel a prospect to download a resource, or have someone engage with your company on social media platforms, a professional copywriter is essential to obtaining your goal.
In our podcast, we will discuss many topics around marketing and copywriting, including:
- What educational based marketing is,
- How to select ONE target market at a time
- How to COMPEL your audience to raise their hand
- How to position yourself as THE expert in your field
- How to identify your UR4B
- How to create and reveal your ‘golden ticket’
- How to deliver a platinum experience
- How to inspire your clients to sing
- We will also talk about finding and wearing your CLIENT GOGGLES
- The difference between tactics and strategies
- The difference between features and benefits
- Why and how to create content
We look forward to discussing these subjects and many more. If you have any comments or suggestions, contact us, and let us know! Happy Listening